Tilley T5 - Khaki/Olive
A Tilley® Classic. One of the original 5 styles, this particular silhouette is what makes their hats iconic. Light-weight and breathable, it also has the strength to stand up to the glaring sun, relentless rain, and even frequent washing. The T5 is also completely squash-able, fold-able, sit-on-able and pack-away-able, for whenever duty calls.
- Brim size: Front: 67mm; Back: 70mm; Sides: 54mm
- Contrast Olive coloured under-brim to reduce glare
- Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Fabric: 100% Cotton
NOTES ON FIT: Tilley recommends buying your new Tilley hat with a little room to move, for extra comfort in all weather. If measuring your size at home, press two fingers to your temple, then re-take the size or your head (plus fingers) with a measuring tape. This will allow for a neat fit, and on particularly windy days you can utilise those nifty adjustable wind cords!
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it. A full list of care instructions is provided with each hat.
Please note: Colours may vary slightly from photographs.